To note: In 19 years I have never seen him stay up beyond 1. No .He is not boring. Yesterday was very hectic.we saw 3 matas mandir. The previous day we saw my mom ' s family mandir then my dad 's family mandir and mama's family mandir.our car broke down and we slept peacefully in the mandir for 45 minutes . In the night we reached Godhra. We saw the thali decorating competetion. We then went to see the garba. It was awesome the orchestra played so beautifully and effortlessly. We kept listening and dancing. we also had Pav bhaji at 3 in the night. And the garba finally got over at 4. And we got back to our beds.
Lol, I'm so proud of you :P Hope you managed to stay awake the next day. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're checking students mail! Don't come back and say "WHAT! I didn't know!" Anyways I shall give you the important news: ES midsem: tuesday, SNS midsem: thursday. Assignment deadlines, too, but we'll "manage" them anyways. :)
Have fun on the rest of your trip! Come back soon! :)